Providing Education And Opportunity To Inspire Lives...
1 Year / 2000 Hour Program Outline:
• Serving Native American people.
• Manufacturing driven education.
• Student program with 40-hour/week wages.
• Mentor support with 10% progress incentive.
• Daily student evaluations and incentives.
• Interactive technical lessons by PC/DVD.
• "Lean" training for educational efficiency.
• State-of-the-art equipment and modern processes.
• Real-world projects and customer interaction
State of Minnesota Industrial certification upon training completion.
Cultural Training: Native American elders are guest speakers at Wells Academy. They teach the students how to live a healthy life and be productive citizens with respect to the Native American culture.